Forbes Names Anytime Fitness One Of "America's Most Promising Companies"
"It's a business model that's been successful in a diverse set of communities and countries because we're focused on meeting the needs of our members and their busy lifestyles," said Dave Mortensen, President and Co-founder of Anytime Fitness. "We're constantly evolving and adding new services and value for our members, and every day we strive to get better."
About Anytime FitnessFounded in 2002, Anytime Fitness is now the fastest-growing fitness club franchise in the world, with more than 1,500,000 members and 2,000 clubs worldwide. Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, Anytime Fitness prides itself on providing its members with convenient and affordable fitness options in friendly, well-maintained facilities which feature top-quality exercise equipment. Clubs are now open in 49 states, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, England, Scotland, Grand Cayman, Poland, the Netherlands, Qatar, Spain, India and Japan. Join one club and use them all. Members also enjoy free access to AnytimeHealth.com, the most comprehensive wellness website available.
SOURCE Anytime Fitness
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV