President And Founding CEO Eric J. Hall Departs Alzheimer's Foundation Of America While Continuing To Advocate For Optimal Care And Services
"I have had the distinct honor and privilege of working with national leadership, passionate professionals and caring families to collectively impact the Alzheimer's crisis in our country." said Hall. "The Alzheimer's cause will always have my voice attached to it." Hall went on to say, "The health care challenges we are facing nationally need to be met with compassion and creativity. While we are making strides, there is still work to be done. I hope to continue my role in helping make a difference."
As a presenter, Hall has keynoted regional and national conferences on Alzheimer's disease and health care issues. He is presently scheduling speaking engagements for 2013. As an accomplished executive and a consultant sitting on leading committees he is being pursued with opportunities and will soon determine the next challenge and opportunity in his career.
SOURCE Eric J. Hall
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV