Valentines Concerts For Veterans To Draw Thousands
WINCHESTER, Calif., Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A national nonprofit has been working closely with over a dozen communities across the nation in order to offer complimentary Valentines for Veterans Concert ticket admissions to veterans and their families.
The Concert events have been designed to show appreciation to America's veteran and military population and respect to America's Gold Star families, while increasing awareness about the need for volunteers at VA medical facilities.
Funding for the Concerts is provided in large part by Help Hospitalized Veterans, (HHV) along with dozens of local sponsors within each community."HHV ensured that Concert admissions be free for attendees, because through the sacrifices of our veteran and military, the price has already been paid," said Mike Lynch, HHV president and CEO. Last year, nearly 30,000 veterans, military and their families were in attendance, and since the initiative began in 2008, there have been approximately 1,000 volunteer signups as a direct result of attending a Concert. The 2013 Concert Series All Star Artist lineup includes country music greats Lone Star, Aaron Tippin, Daryl Singletary, James Wesley and Lucas Hoge; R&B legends The Chi-Lites and The Manhattans and pop music favorites The Grass Roots and Juice Newton. For more information about the Valentines for Veterans Concerts Series visit hhv.org. Contact: Frank Cimorelli928-771-2071 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Help Hospitalized Veterans
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV