- Based in Anchorage, Alaska, the ANMC is an integrated delivery system and medical home, providing inpatient and outpatient medical care. ANMC will roll out the PatientPoint Care Coordination Platform, including check-in, screening and patient engagement, to 115 physicians.
- The UT Medical Center includes a network of 800 physicians and is a major medical center for the residents of Knoxville, Chattanooga, Memphis and Jackson, Tennessee. The organization will begin deploying the PatientPoint Care Coordination Platform to 45 physicians at UT Family Medicine.
- One of the largest health systems in Alabama, Baptist Health System will first implement care coordination technology in the Birmingham facilities and eventually connect nearly 500 physicians in the Baptist Health System across the state.
- Located in both New York and California, Healthcare Partners IPA is a large independent physicians association and Medicare Shared Savings ACO, which will initially install the complete PatientPoint Care Coordination Platform to 300 physicians and deploy the technology to an additional network of 6,000 physicians.
Leading Medical Homes, ACOs And Integrated Delivery Systems Select PatientPoint® Care Coordination Platform For Population Health Management
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts