Leading Medical Homes, ACOs And Integrated Delivery Systems Select PatientPoint® Care Coordination Platform For Population Health Management
CINCINNATI, Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- PatientPoint®, the leader and innovator in care coordination solutions that drive engagement with patients and providers, today announced that four large U.S. health systems – Alaska Native Medical Center (ANMC), University of Tennessee Medical Center (UT Medical Center), Baptist Health System and Healthcare Partners IPA – have selected the PatientPoint Care Coordination Platform as a critical component of their strategy to build and sustain new healthcare delivery models. Hundreds of physicians across the country will use the PatientPoint Care Coordination Platform to help streamline care management across their patient populations to improve health outcomes while controlling operational costs.
A common thread among these recognized integrated health systems is a mission to improve patient–physician relationships and use new technology to engage patients before, during and after the point of care. Through the PatientPoint automated platform, care teams can better identify and manage their population of patients to ensure adherence to required medications and care plans, ultimately leading to better outcomes.
- Based in Anchorage, Alaska, the ANMC is an integrated delivery system and medical home, providing inpatient and outpatient medical care. ANMC will roll out the PatientPoint Care Coordination Platform, including check-in, screening and patient engagement, to 115 physicians.
- The UT Medical Center includes a network of 800 physicians and is a major medical center for the residents of Knoxville, Chattanooga, Memphis and Jackson, Tennessee. The organization will begin deploying the PatientPoint Care Coordination Platform to 45 physicians at UT Family Medicine.
- One of the largest health systems in Alabama, Baptist Health System will first implement care coordination technology in the Birmingham facilities and eventually connect nearly 500 physicians in the Baptist Health System across the state.
- Located in both New York and California, Healthcare Partners IPA is a large independent physicians association and Medicare Shared Savings ACO, which will initially install the complete PatientPoint Care Coordination Platform to 300 physicians and deploy the technology to an additional network of 6,000 physicians.
The PatientPoint Care Coordination Platform incorporates comprehensive patient engagement and care coordination technology solutions to decrease healthcare costs and maximize new revenue opportunities for the physician practice. The platform is prevalidated by NCQA, which will allow practices the opportunity to gain automatic credit towards 10-15 percent of total points required to achieve NCQA PCMH Level III.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV