- More than two out of three (69%) executives and brokers believe that the reputational risk from a cyber attack is far greater to a company than the financial risk.
- More than seven in ten (75%) executives and brokers say legal compliance issues are making companies think more about cyber risks.
- The vast majority of brokers and executives (82%) believe hackers are the primary source of cyber threats, though a significant portion of those surveyed (71%) also perceive human error as a significant component of cyber risk.
AIG Survey Finds More Insurance Decision Makers Concerned About Cyber Threat Than Other Major Risks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.