- The FL7730 single-stage primary side regulation (PSR) controller with power factor correction (PFC), TRIAC and analog dimming compatibility, as well as the FL7732 for non-dimming applications. The FL7730/32 are active PFC controllers for single-stage flyback and buck-boost topology designs. The FL7730 supports both TRIAC and analog dimming (0-10V or PWM). Implemented with Fairchild's unique analog sensing technology, the device can achieve TRIAC dimming control without flicker over the full range of 0 to 100% light output.
- The FL7701 Smart Non-isolated Buck LED Driver with power factor correction (PFC). The device uses a digital technique that allows it to automatically detect the AC input voltage condition, allowing it to create a special internal reference signal that results in high power factor correction. The FL7701 will also work from a DC input voltage condition, automatically sensing AC versus DC input voltage conditions. The traditional technique of using a transformer in an MR application incurs additional losses with the transformer conversion; this traditional inefficient method can now be replaced using the FL7701 connected directly to a DC or AC off-line input.
- Fairchild lighting experts will also demonstrate a dimmable 25W PWM signal LED power supply with analog voltage (1-10V) that shows an exceptional wide input voltage range of 85 to 700 V AC input for >92 percent efficiency and greater reliability from extended valley switching, high PF, low THD and green-mode performance. Featured products include the FL6961 single-stage flyback and boundary mode PFC controller and the FL6300A quasi-resonant current mode PWM controller.
- Fairchild’s web-based design and simulation tool, providing designers a complete Buck LED driver design in under a minute. From user-provided specifications the tool provides an optimum design with a complete schematic, inductor design and bill of materials (BOM). It also provides circuit simulation to verify stability and operation.
Fairchild Semiconductor Showcases Low, Mid- And High-Power LED Lighting Solutions At Strategies In Light 2013
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts