RockTenn will host an Investor Conference on Friday, February 22, 2013, at The St. Regis New York. The Investor Conference, which will be webcast, will start at 9 a.m. ET and is expected to end at approximately 12 p.m. ET. The Investor Conference will be hosted by Jim Rubright, Chairman and CEO, and will include presentations by Steve Voorhees, President and Chief Operating Officer, as well as other members of the Senior Leadership team.
Interested parties may listen to the webcast via RockTenn’s internet site at http://www.rocktenn.com, clicking on the Investors tab and then clicking on the webcast tab for the meeting. Presentation slides will also be posted prior to the start of the meeting.
RockTenn (NYSE:RKT) is one of North America's leading integrated manufacturers of corrugated and consumer packaging. RockTenn's 26,000 employees are committed to exceeding their customers' expectations - every time. The Company operates locations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Chile, Argentina and China. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV