DEACOM ERP Announces Configurator Module For Process And Mixed Mode Manufacturing Companies
The DEACOM sales configurator enables companies who manufacture configure-to-order products to quickly and easily customize by model, customer or any set of pre-defined parameters. It enables sales or customers real-time access to which options are available on each model, which options are incompatible with other options, which options or packages include other options and the cost of options on various models. As modifications are made, pricing, costs, inventory and production requirements are configured in the system providing rule-based product specification, a bill of materials for production, as well as accurate real-time pricing for the customer.
"The DEACOM configurator allows the company to track configured orders within the same system as batch processed orders, ensuring quality control standards and manufacturing practices are strictly adhered to. Having the configurator built within the ERP solution, as opposed to being imported, simplifies the sales order and production process while maintaining a high degree of process control," said Jay Deakins, Deacom President.About Deacom, Inc. Deacom, Inc. is the producer of DEACOM, a complete ERP system for process manufacturers with difficult-to-handle requirements. By making complex issues simple, Deacom helps streamline manufacturing business processes to maximize productivity and profitability. To learn more about the DEACOM software please visit us at www.deacom.com. Media Inquiries: Cole NaldzinDirector, Marketing Communications firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Deacom, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV