- Introduced a free-to-use, full-featured, perpetual licensed version of its analytical platform software, making it available via the Amazon and Informatica Marketplaces. This version enables companies to pin up to 128 gigabytes of data into memory and perform in-depth analytics.
- Announced Hadoop integration as an integral part of the Kognitio Analytical Platform. Beyond simple connectivity, an external tables feature embeds a software agent inside Hadoop clusters, effectively leveraging Kognitio as an in-memory analytical accelerator for Hadoop, returning query results in seconds, and saving minutes to hours of query processing time.
- Announced support for Amazon's EC2 and High Cluster Compute initiatives; just last week, Kognitio said it was reducing its charge for analytics performed via High Cluster Compute instances to a penny per gigabyte per hour, enabling even small, data-intensive firms to perform day-long analytics on a terabyte of data for less than $100.
Gartner Positions Kognitio As A "Visionary" In Magic Quadrant For Data Warehouse DBMS
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.