Morgan & Morgan P.C. Announces Investigation Of Dell, Inc. Buyout (NASDAQ: DELL)
NEW YORK, Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Morgan & Morgan is investigating the Board of Directors of Dell, Inc. ("Dell" or "the Company") (NASDAQ: DELL) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations in connection with its going private transaction involving Michael Dell, Dell's Founder, Chairman and CEO and Silver Lake, a private equity firm, among others.
If you are an investor in Dell, and you want to learn more about our Dell shareholder investigation, contact George Pressly, Esq. at Morgan & Morgan at 1 (800) 631-6234 or via email email@example.com.
Under the terms of the proposed transaction, shareholders will receive $13.65 for each share of Dell stock they own. The transaction is valued at approximately $24.4 billion. The investigation concerns whether Dell's board of directors failed to adequately shop the Company and obtain the best possible value for Dell's shareholders before entering into an agreement. According to Yahoo! Finance, at least one analyst has set a price target for Dell stock at $16.00.
The investigation also focuses on whether Michael Dell has a conflict of interest in connection with the proposed transaction.About Morgan & Morgan Morgan & Morgan is one of the nation's largest 200 law firms. In addition to securities law, the firm also practices in the areas of antitrust, personal injury, consumer protection, overtime, and product liability. All of the Firm's legal endeavors are rooted in its core mission: provide investor and consumer protection and always fight "for the people." Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Morgan & Morgan28 West 44 th StreetSuite 2001 New York, NY 100361 (800) 631-6234 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Morgan & Morgan
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV