FOSTER CITY, Calif., Feb. 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EFI™ (Nasdaq:EFII), a world leader in customer-focused digital printing innovation, announced that new Xerox ® digital front ends (DFEs), powered by Fiery ® are now available for the Xerox Color J75 and C75 Presses. These DFEs are among the first to market built on EFI's award-winning new Fiery FS100 Pro platform, which integrates seamlessly with EFI's market-leading MIS/ERP software, eCommerce/Web-to-Print products, and scheduling tools to complete the entire end-to-end print workflow.
Print providers can produce high-margin print applications such as photo books, packaging and personalized communications with the high-quality color, automated workflows, and productivity-boosting tools in the Fiery FS100 Pro system. The new Fiery DFEs produce documents twice as fast as their predecessors and access Xerox color and image quality features such as Profiling and Calibration through the Xerox exclusive Automated Color Quality Suite technology, Selectable Resolution, and Simple Image Quality Adjustment.
Danish financial institution Jyske Bank, one of the first companies in the world to operate a Fiery-driven Xerox iGen™ 150 Press, has become one of the first Fiery FS100 Pro users, using the technology to drive work on its new Xerox Color J75 Press."The Fiery FS100 Pro automates many of the processes that our operators currently have to manage," said Carsten Gaarde, print shop manager, Jyske Bank. "With the FS100 Pro system, we will complete more work per shift, and the added productivity will give us more value in our print communications program." The Fiery FS100 Pro is the first, and currently only, DFE that has achieved two significant industry certifications.
- VIGC PDF RIP Audit: Perfect label, a 100%-compliance certification for the rendering of PDF/X-4 files, ensuring that the true intent of the graphic designer will be reflected in the print job correctly the first time, avoiding costly reprints, delivery delays, and dissatisfied print buyers.
- JDF1.3 Integrated Digital Printing Interoperability Conformance Specification (ICS) certification that ensures Fiery Driven™ devices will be easier than ever to integrate with workflow systems from pre-press all the way to printing and reporting. With the CIP4 JDF certification for Fiery DFEs, print providers can have confidence that their systems, including EFI's MIS and Web-to-Print solutions, will integrate seamlessly for faster, automated workflow processes that boost productivity.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV