UBS Declares Coupon Payments On Four Monthly Pay ETRACS Exchange-Traded Notes
|NYSE Ticker|| ETN
|Valuation Date|| Ex-
|Record Date||Payment Date||Coupon Amount||Payment Schedule||Current Yield (annualized)*|
* “Current Yield” for each ETN equals the current Coupon Amount annualized and divided by the closing price of the ETN on its current Coupon Valuation Date, or, if the closing price is not available on that date, then the previous available closing price, and rounded to two decimal places for ease of analysis. The Current Yield is not indicative of future coupon payments, if any, on the ETNs. You are not guaranteed any coupon or distribution amount under the ETNs.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts