FurykJim Furyk has 16 PGA TOUR wins, including the U.S. Open Championship in 2003. In 2010, Furyk won the FedExCup and was named PGA Player of the Year and PGA TOUR Player of the Year. He resides in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL with his wife, Tabitha, and their two children.
Web.com Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:WWWW) is a leading provider of internet services and online marketing solutions for small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs). Web.com meets the needs of SMBs anywhere along their lifecycle by offering a full range of online services and support, including domain name registration, website design, search engine optimization, internet marketing and local sales leads, social media and mobile solutions, shopping cart software, eCommerce website design and call center services. For more information on the company, please visit http://www.web.com .Note to Editors: Web.com is a registered trademark of Web.com Group, Inc.
CONTACT: Susan Datz Edelman Web.com (Nasdaq:WWWW) Director, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications (904) 680-6909 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV