Additional info and background on Cubby:
- Introducing Cubby: LogMeIn Previews New Cloud Sharing Service, 'Cubby'
- Share the love, earn extra storage: Cubby Referral Rewards: Getting more free space in the cloud just got easier
- Cubby goes into open beta: A new Cubby Milestone – Open beta
- Additional Cubby Blog posts: blog.cubby.com
About LogMeIn, Inc.
LogMeIn (Nasdaq:LOGM) provides the essential cloud-based collaboration, IT management, and customer service offerings required to empower, manage, secure and support the new mobile workplace. Our solutions are used by tens of millions of professionals to work from virtually anywhere on virtually any Internet-enabled device. Hundreds of thousands of small and medium businesses use our solutions to manage distributed work environments, embrace employee-owned technology in the workplace and facilitate collaboration across distributed teams. Thousands of the world's premier service providers, including more than 50 of the world's largest telecom companies, use our solutions to service and support businesses and individual professionals across mobile, social and online channels. The company's worldwide headquarters is in Boston, Massachusetts, USA with offices in Asia, Australia, and Europe.
The LogMeIn, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=6574LogMeIn and Cubby are trademarks of LogMeIn in the U.S. and other countries. iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., and Android is a trademark of Google, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries around the world.
CONTACT: Craig VerColen LogMeIn +1-781-897-0696 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV