Wall Street Webcasting presents exclusive video of Rich Gordon, the highly regarded Fixed Income Market Strategist of Wells Fargo Securities (NYSE: WFC). This week Gordon focuses on Treasuries.
Is there a potential shift out of bonds and into stocks? The recent gains in the stock market, at the expense of the Treasury market, seem to indicate that there is. However, in the past three years there have been similar moves in Treasuries, where it appeared a shift would happen, but didn’t. Each one was a temporary back-up in yields.
Gordon warns that “this could be the year the Treasury market becomes completely unhinged, with negative double digit total returns a possibility that no bond manager wants to have.” On the other hand, the past five years have also given us a very healthy respect for the potential demand of Treasury bonds.
To hear the four perks to investing in Treasuries, despite the uncertainty, tune into Wells Fargo Securities’ newest video.Please visit the following link to view the video: http://www.wsw.com/webcast/wav/
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV