NEW YORK, Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Newtek Business Services, NASDAQ: NEWT, The Small Business Authority , is proud to announce that it has attracted and retained the talent of Ted Rallis. Ted will be joining Newtek as Senior Vice President of Human Resources. Ted is the former Vice President, Human Resources at Marathon National Bank of NY, former Vice President, Human Resources of ABN-AMRO North America (EAB), former Human Resources Manager of Home Depot Regional, and former Corporate Director of Human Resources of The Revenue Maximization Group. Ted has over 20 years' experience and a proven track record in management and relationship building, demonstrating excellent communication skills and expertise in the varied disciplines of Human Resources with contributions focused on quality delivery, improved efficiency and cost-effective results.
Barry Sloane, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of Newtek Business Services said, "The Company, as it has grown, realizes the need to bolster its staff in order to support all different business units. Ted is a consummate professional in Human Resources and will manage all local Human Resource executives in our Wisconsin, Texas, Arizona, New York City and Long Island offices. Ted's role will involve all aspects of Human Resources, including but not limited to: recruiting, SOX compliance, employee relations, and health and benefits administration. We welcome Ted joining our organization to further help with its' day to day efforts of running smoothly and providing support to executive corporate governance and employee relations."
Ted Rallis said, "I am excited to be part of an outstanding team of professionals at Newtek and look forward to providing positive impactful solutions in assisting our organization with its expansion."
About Newtek Business Services, Inc.Newtek Business Services, The Small Business Authority, provides the following products and services:
- Newtek Advantage™ : Mobile real-time operating platform for business intelligence. The Newtek Advantage™ puts all critical business transactions in real-time. Access data on your smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC as it relates to eCommerce for credit/ debit transactions, website statistics, payroll, insurance and business loans.
- Electronic Payment Processing : eCommerce, electronic solutions to accept non-cash payments, including credit and debit cards, check conversion, remote deposit capture, ACH processing, and electronic gift and loyalty card programs.
- Managed Technology Solutions (Cloud Computing): Full-service web host, which offers eCommerce solutions, shared and dedicated web hosting and related services including domain registration and online shopping cart tools.
- eCommerce: A suite of services that enable small businesses to get up and running on-line quickly and cost effectively, with integrated web design, payment processing and shopping cart services.
- Business Lending : Broad array of lending products including SBA 7(a) and SBA 504 loans.
- Insurance Services : Commercial and personal lines of insurance, including health and employee benefits in all 50 states, working with over 40 insurance carriers.
- Web Services: Customized web design and development services.
- Data Backup, Storage and Retrieval: Fast, secure, off-site data backup, storage and retrieval designed to meet the specific regulatory and compliance needs of any business.
- Accounts Receivable Financing: Receivable purchasing and financing services.
- Payroll : Complete payroll management and processing services.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV