Walgreens (NYSE: WAG) (Nasdaq: WAG) will host its 2013 Analyst Day in London on Wednesday, Feb. 13, beginning at noon Greenwich Mean Time, 7 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. Senior leadership from Walgreens and its strategic partner, Alliance Boots, will provide an overview of both companies’ strategic growth drivers, financial performance and joint synergy programs designed to increase shareholder value.
Live video of the conference will be simulcast through Walgreens investor relations website at: http://investor.walgreens.com. Presentation materials and Walgreens fiscal 2012 Annual Report to Shareholders also will be available on the website. A replay of the conference will be archived on the website for 12 months after the conference. An audio podcast also will be available on the investor relations website.
As the nation's largest drugstore chain with fiscal 2012 sales of $72 billion, Walgreens (
www.walgreens.com) vision is to become America’s first choice for health and daily living. Each day, Walgreens provides more than 6 million customers the most convenient, multichannel access to consumer goods and services and trusted, cost-effective pharmacy, health and wellness services and advice in communities across America. Walgreens scope of pharmacy services includes retail, specialty, infusion, medical facility and mail service, along with respiratory services. These services improve health outcomes and lower costs for payers including employers, managed care organizations, health systems, pharmacy benefit managers and the public sector. The company operates 8,067 drugstores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. Take Care Health Systems is a Walgreens subsidiary that is the largest and most comprehensive manager of worksite health and wellness centers and in-store convenient care clinics, with more than 700 locations throughout the country.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV