Check out five gifts from Macy’s that are sure to make a heartwarming statement this Valentine’s Day:
1. Coach Boyfriend Watch for Her ($228)
2. Brahmin Sweetheart Rose Anytime Handbags ($95 - $225)
3. A/X Armani Exchange Chronograph Watches for Him ($180 - $240)4. Kenneth Cole Cufflinks ($40) 5. Frango Mints ($11 - $28) LOVE IS AN ART THAT COMES FROM THE HEART Follow your heart and share the love digitally in 2013! Post, tweet, pin and tag your red on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest by using the hashtag #MacysGoesRed, and Macy’s will donate $2, up to $250,000, to the American Heart Association’s Go Red For Women movement for each social action of support, from Feb. 1 through Feb. 14. Learn more at facebook.com/macys. For more Valentine’s Day gifts that will wow, visit Macy’s gift guide online at macys.com/gifts. About Macy’s Macy's, the largest retail brand of Macy's, Inc., delivers fashion and affordable luxury to customers at more than 800 locations in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Guam. Macy's stores and macys.com offer distinctive assortments including the most desired family of exclusive and fashion brands for him, her and home. Macy's is known for such epic events as Macy's 4th of July Fireworks ® and the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade ®, as well as spectacular fashion shows, culinary events, flower shows and celebrity appearances. Building on a 150-year tradition, Macy's helps strengthen communities by supporting local and national charities that make a difference in the lives of our customers. For Macy’s media materials, including images and contacts, please visit our online pressroom at www.macys.com/pressroom.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts