Accenture Wealth and Asset Management Services provides management consulting, technology and outsourcing services to financial institutions to optimize analytics for wealth and asset managers, improve advisor productivity, help drive sales, reduce costs and manage risks. Its clients include eight of the top 10 global wealth managers and seven of the top 10 global asset managers.
Accenture commissioned an online survey of 1,005 high-income, tech-savvy U.S. investors regarding their relationships with financial advisors as part of an integrated quantitative and qualitative study of investor attitudes and behaviors. Respondents included 253 baby-boomer consumers age 46-70 (median net worth $655,000) 251 Gen X consumers age 31-45 (median net worth $238,000), and 501 millennial consumers age 21-30 (median net worth $70,000) – with an even mix of men and women. All respondents said they have input into household investment decisions; are current investors or intend to invest within three years; and use social media at least every week. The survey was conducted between August and September 2012 following focus group discussions in major U.S. cities with baby boomers, Gen Xers and millennials in July 2012.
About AccentureAccenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 259,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV