NEW YORK, Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Suresh Kumar, chief information officer of BNY Mellon; and Edward G. Watson, chief operations officer of BNY Mellon, will be presenting at the 2013 Credit Suisse Financial Services Forum at 2:30 p.m. EST on Wednesday, February 13 in Miami. They will discuss BNY Mellon's technology and operations and their role in driving the company's operational excellence initiatives. The presentation may include forward-looking and other material information.
A live webcast of the audio portion of the conference will be available at the BNY Mellon website ( www.bnymellon.com/investorrelations). A series of related graphics also will be available at the same website at approximately 8:30 a.m. EST on Wednesday, February 13. An archived version of the audio portion will be available at the same website, beginning at approximately 5 p.m. EST on February 13 and will remain available until 5 p.m. EST on Wednesday, February 27.
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment management and investment services in 36 countries and more than 100 markets. As of December 31, 2012, BNY Mellon had $26.7 trillion in assets under custody and administration, and $1.4 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com, or follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon.
SOURCE BNY Mellon
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV