PASADENA, Calif., Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc. (NYSE: ARE) today announced that the Company will conduct a conference call and audio web cast on Thursday, February 7, 2013, at 3:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET), in conjunction with the release of its operating and financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2012. Alexandria will release its operating and financial results before the market opens on Thursday, February 7, 2013.
To participate in this conference call, dial (866) 638-3013 or (630) 691-2761, confirmation code 34214742, shortly before 3:00 p.m. ET. The audio web cast can be accessed at: www.are.com, in the Corporate Information section. A replay of the call will be available from 5:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 7, 2013, through a limited time thereafter. The replay number is (888) 843-7419 or (630) 652-3042, confirmation 34214742.
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws. Actual results might differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements. Additional information concerning factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements is contained in the Company's Form 10-K Annual Report and other periodic reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
SOURCE Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV