WESTFORD, Mass., Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cynosure, Inc. (NASDAQ: CYNO) today announced that President and Chief Executive Officer Michael Davin and Tim Baker, the Company's Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the Leerink Swann Global Healthcare Conference 2013 in New York City.
The event, which will be conducted in a "fireside chat" format, is scheduled for 12:00 p.m. (ET) Wednesday, February 13. Both live and archived audio webcasts of the event will be accessible through a link on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website, www.cynosure.com.
About Cynosure, Inc. Cynosure, Inc. develops and markets aesthetic treatment systems that are used by physicians and other practitioners to perform non-invasive and minimally invasive procedures to remove hair, treat vascular and pigmented lesions, remove multi-colored tattoos, rejuvenate the skin, liquefy and remove unwanted fat through laser lipolysis, reduce cellulite and treat onychomycosis. Cynosure's products include a broad range of laser and other light-based energy sources, including Alexandrite, pulse dye, Q-switched, Nd:YAG and diode lasers, as well as intense pulsed light. Cynosure was founded in 1991. For corporate or product information, contact Cynosure at 800-886-2966, or visit www.cynosure.com.
Contact:Scott Solomon Vice President Sharon Merrill Associates, Inc. 617.542.5300 email@example.com SOURCE Cynosure, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV