HERNDON, Va., Feb. 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ePlus inc. (Nasdaq:PLUS) today announced ePlus Enable—a bundled services offering that incorporates components of remote management, maintenance (proactive and reactive support), and strategic executive insight and guidance. ePlus Enable empowers customers to improve technology utilization and maximize business productivity.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=17005
A core component of ePlus Service Advantage, ePlus Enable provides customers with a single source of post-implementation support for highly-complex, multi-vendor, interoperable architecture solutions. The optional components include:
- ePlus Managed Services—Proactive control of the entire IT infrastructure, including network components, servers (physical and virtual), private clouds, unified communications, storage, security, and more from ePlus' 24/7/365 Managed Services Center
- ePlus Executive Services Portfolio (ESP)—Tailored, strategic, technology-driven insight and guidance to align IT initiatives with business objectives. The ESP offering includes:
"Our customers make investments to plan, build, and implement leading-edge IT infrastructures, yet many lack the resources and time to ensure that this technology is functioning as efficiently and effectively as possible," said Dan Farrell, vice president of national services at ePlus Technology. "Through ePlus Enable services, we're assisting our customers to help improve operational efficiencies and maximize their return on technology investment. By leveraging the expertise of our core business, we empower customers to focus more time and attention on running their core business."
- Organization Fingerprinting —Evaluate the maturity of current processes, technologies, and standards, identifying prioritized areas of focus
- Strategic Roadmapping—Create a visual roadmap that strategically aligns IT investments with corporate initiatives, processes, and strategy
- ESP Supplement to Quarterly Business Review—Discuss strategic technical and/or business content that may impact objectives
- CIO Executive Council—Participate in regional peer training and networking opportunities to discuss trends and best practices