ALLENTOWN, Pa., Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- PPL Corporation (NYSE: PPL) will release consolidated fourth-quarter and year-end 2012 earnings results, and issue 2013 earnings guidance, on Thursday, Feb. 14, before the stock market opens.
William H. Spence, PPL chairman, president and chief executive officer, along with other members of PPL's executive management team will discuss the quarterly and annual results, the 2013 earnings forecast and the company's general business outlook during a conference call with financial analysts that begins at 9 a.m. Eastern time.
The call will be available online live, in audio format, along with slides of the presentation, on PPL's website, www.pplweb.com. For those who are unable to listen to the live webcast, a replay with slides will be accessible on the website for 30 days after the call. Interested individuals also can access the live conference call via telephone at 702-696-4769. The conference identification number is 97396937.
PPL Corporation, with annual revenue of more than $12 billion, is one of the largest companies in the U.S. utility sector. The PPL family of companies delivers electricity and natural gas to about 10 million customers in the United States and the United Kingdom, owns more than 18,000 megawatts of generating capacity in the United States and sells energy in key U.S. markets. More information is available at www.pplweb.com.SOURCE PPL Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV