LEXINGTON, Mass., Feb. 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Agenus Inc. (Nasdaq:AGEN), a developer of therapeutic vaccines for cancer and infectious diseases, today announced that the company will be presenting at the 15 th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference, which will be held at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York City.
Dr. Garo Armen, Chairman and CEO of Agenus, will present a corporate overview on Monday, February 11 th at 11:30 am EST in the East Foyer Room.
Between Agenus and its partners, 19 programs are in clinical development. Agenus' QS-21 Stimulon ® adjuvant 1 is being studied in clinical trials for 17 vaccine indications. They include:
- Phase 3: GSK's RTS,S for malaria 2
- Phase 3: GSK's MAGE-A3 cancer immunotherapy for selected patients with resected melanoma 2
- Phase 3: GSK's MAGE-A3 cancer immunotherapy for selected patients with resected non-small cell lung cancer 2
- Phase 3: GSK's HZ/su for shingles 2
- Phase 2: Janssen's ACC-001 for Alzheimer's disease
- Phase 2 : HerpV (contains QS-21 Stimulon) for genital herpes
- Phase 2: Prophage Series G-100 for newly diagnosed glioma
- Phase 2: Prophage Series G-200 for recurrent glioma