E*TRADE today announced the launch of Investing Insights, an online resource center that presents a series of timely investing themes, based on the economic environment and proven financial strategies. Customers can use these investing ideas to make informed decisions for their portfolios.
“Many customers look to E*TRADE for help with their investing strategies, especially during periods of volatility and changing market dynamics,” said Lena Haas, SVP, Investing and Retirement at E*TRADE. “We surveyed our customers to identify topics that keenly interest them as they make trading and investing decisions.”
Investing Insights provides commentary, tools, education, and actionable investing ideas. It also provides modules on sound investment topics that apply across many investing themes. Designed to encourage investors to act on their own investing ideas or to provide inspiration for new ideas, this new resource is available to customers through the Research Tab on etrade.com. E*TRADE will continue to survey customers each quarter to determine which investing themes are most important to them and will regularly update the themes accordingly.
Each Investing Insight module includes a white paper created by E*TRADE Capital Management, a video interview with an independent analyst, independent research and commentary, and a list of investment choices. The five insights introduced today are:
- Opportunities in a Stagnant Economy
- Generating Income from Investments
- Protecting Yourself Against Inflation with Commodities
- Managing Risk with Asset Allocation
- Core & Satellite Approach to Investing
- Articles & Resources: Educational content previously available only to customers is now available to all investors, including hundreds of educational articles and videos from independent providers and E*TRADE’s own financial educators, plus Morningstar Investing Classroom courses
- Exclusive content from E*TRADE Securities: new videos from our 3 Minute Video Series and one-page summaries describing specific investing topics
- Easier to Access Content: E*TRADE now highlights new and most popular educational content and enables investors to explore materials and tools based on format, experience level, user ratings, or topic of interest, such as retirement, investing or trading
- Improved Access to Videos: E*TRADE’s educational videos can now be viewed on any device (desktop, tablet and mobile)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV