SAN DIEGO, Feb. 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Apricus Biosciences, Inc. ("Apricus Bio" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:APRI) ( www.apricusbio.com) announced today that Steve Martin, Interim Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the 15 th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference, being held at The Waldorf Astoria in New York City. Mr. Martin's presentation will take place on Tuesday, February 12, 2013 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
The presentation will be webcast and accessible to the public online at http://www.veracast.com/webcasts/bio/ceoinvestor2013/05208163.cfm or via the Company's website at http://www.apricusbio.com . A replay will be available for 90 days after the presentation.
About Apricus Biosciences, Inc.Apricus Biosciences, Inc. is a pharmaceutical company that develops and markets innovative treatments that help large patient populations across numerous, large-market therapeutic classes including male and female sexual health. The Company has one approved product, Vitaros®, for the treatment of erectile dysfunction, which will be marketed in Canada by Abbott Laboratories and Femprox®, a product candidate, for the treatment of female sexual arousal disorder, which successfully completed one 400-patient Phase III study in China. For further information on Apricus Bio, visit http://www.apricusbio.com . You can also receive information at http://twitter.com/apricusbio .
CONTACT: Apricus Bio Investor Relations: David Pitts Argot Partners 212-600-1902 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV