Puffs tissues is joining forces once again with Dress for Success to help boost the confidence of women across America through their new Kisses campaign. Just in time for Valentine’s Day, Puffs fans can log on to the brand’s Facebook page and send a virtual smooch, along with a fun note, to their loved ones near and far. For every Kiss sent, the tissue brand will donate $1 to Dress for Success, helping to promote the economic independence of women entering and re-entering the workforce everywhere.
To help spread the love and kickoff the campaign, Puffs tissues and spokesperson Tia Mowry, star of Style Network’s Tia & Tamera, were on hand at local Los Angeles salon, Blushington, for an evening filled with smooches and pampering. Tia, along with clients from Dress for Success’ Los Angeles location, received beauty makeovers and learned how to revitalize their look in just a few short steps. During the evening, Tia gave out the inaugural Kiss and shared how women everywhere could put their best face forward.
“Confidence will always be the key to true beauty and surrounding yourself with a support system that encourages and loves you is an absolute must,” said Tia Mowry. “Dress for Success is an organization that truly embodies this belief and I am proud to put my Puffs Kiss towards a good cause!”
Throughout the program, Puffs and Dress for Success will be taking their love fest on the road, hosting local pampering events for women in Cincinnati and Atlanta.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV