Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNCR), the mobile innovation company that provides personal cloud solutions and software-based activation for connected devices across the globe, today announced that it will host an Analyst and Investor Meeting at the Company’s headquarters in Bridgewater, New Jersey on Monday, February 11, 2013.
The Synchronoss Technologies Analyst and Investor Meeting is scheduled to begin at 1:00 p.m. (ET) and will conclude at approximately 4:00 p.m. (ET). Among those presenting at the event are Stephen Waldis, Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; Larry Irving, Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer; and Biju Nair, Executive Vice President and Chief Corporate Strategy Officer.
The presentation will include discussion around the Company’s key corporate strategies, an overview of its product offerings and the addressable market opportunity, and its financial and operational performance.
The event will be webcast live and available for a limited time on the “Investor Relations” page of the Company’s website, www.synchronoss.com.About Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. Synchronoss Technologies (NASDAQ: SNCR) is the mobile innovation company that provides personal cloud solutions and software-based activation for connected devices across the globe. The company’s proven and scalable technology solutions allow customers to connect, synchronize and activate connected devices and services that empower enterprises and consumers to live in a connected world. For more information visit us at: Web: www.synchronoss.com Blog: http://blog.synchronoss.com Twitter: http://twitter.com/synchronoss The Synchronoss logo and Synchronoss, are trademarks of Synchronoss Technologies, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV