The lunatic fringe might want to take a cue from the company they live to defend and act as if . . . . (Picture Ben Affleck owning that conference room in Boiler Room!)
Focus on the innovation the way Apple does. On Page two of Tuesday's media conspiracy article, I spelled it out for you. Connect the dots, man. Go back and read my article, which cites three recent articles that discuss Apple's Siri. That's where it's at.
Scoff all you want, but Apple's about to become a player in the automobile. And Siri's about to become a player in the living room.
When this picture becomes clearer, you watch, the media will riff positive on Apple again, acting as if they saw Siri coming along all along. And the lunatic fringe won't have a bad thing to say about Apple coverage for a while.Follow @rocco_thestreet --Written by Rocco Pendola in Santa Monica, Calif.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV