ANN ARBOR, Mich., Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Has Domino's Pizza gone crazy? Yes, according to Scott Boyle, Domino's Pizza franchise owner and star of the company's latest commercial, promoting a campaign that will extend the fan-favorite Domino's carryout special an extra day, now available for customers from Monday through Thursday.
Domino's, (NYSE: DPZ), the recognized world leader in pizza delivery, had been offering the value-aggressive large, three-topping pizza for $7.99 on Monday – Wednesday, and will now tack on an extra day for customers to enjoy a great pizza at a great price. Patrick Doyle, Domino's Pizza chief executive officer and co-star of the campaign, explains why – prior to giving Boyle a hand by helping with the carryout rush at a Domino's store.
"We continue to focus on giving people what they want and, in this case, taking a great deal and making it even better," said Doyle. "While Scott and I light-heartedly argue during the ad, we certainly agree on the fact that customers deserve a lot of pizza at a terrific value – and that is what the carryout special is all about."Now making up roughly one-third of orders in the U.S., carryout has become a bigger part of what customers are looking for – and has helped Domino's continue striving to make its stores a welcoming destination. "All jokes with Patrick aside, the great thing about the carryout special is that it brings people into our stores, to see our terrific team members at work doing what they do best," said Boyle. "The new store design that Domino's has launched will only help people feel more welcome, and have a bit more fun, when they visit our locations, see our kitchens and take advantage of this great deal."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV