This account is pending registration confirmation. Please click on the link within the confirmation email previously sent you to complete registration. Need a new registration confirmation email? Click here
ISTANBUL, Turkey and REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Feb. 6, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- · Tani Pazarlama, a highly successful Turkish customer loyalty program specialist, is maximizing consumer loyalty program effectiveness with
Informatica Data Quality, a critical component of the
· Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number one independent provider of
data integration software, today announced that Tani Pazarlama is using Informatica to increase trust in the 60 million consumer records it collects from 22 participating member companies and drive cross- and up-selling across its parent company, Koç Group.
· Informatica is also helping Tani Pazarlama decrease the cost of data by greatly improving the performance of their data unification processes. Previously, it took Tani Pazarlama up to 20 days to prepare data quality reports on behalf of participating loyalty program companies. With Informatica, the same process can now be completed in one day, is fully automated and is managed directly by the business.
· One of the main loyalty marketing programs operated by Tani Pazarlama is 'Paro': a multi-company, multi-sector loyalty marketing program, comprising 22 companies in 10 different market sectors. Prior to Informatica, each company collected and reported data differently, which meant Tani Pazarlama could never be certain that the data collected was accurate, reliable or trustworthy. Inevitably, it contained duplicate names and addresses, errors or omissions.
· Informatica Data Quality is used to identify and correct common data quality issues and synchronize consumer data on a daily basis. The new process dramatically improves performance based on a previous scripted approach, reducing the time to synchronize from months to days.
· Informatica Data Quality ease of use and business user interface also allow Tani Pazarlama to create comprehensive reports and generate a variety of dashboards that are used by the business to monitor the ongoing quality of the data.