Grizzly is also pursuing the design, permitting and construction of rail terminals in northern Alberta and on the Lower Mississippi, with scalable capacity to accommodate unit trains to ship and receive up to 100,000 bpd. Grizzly anticipates beginning to transport the company's bitumen starting in the fourth quarter of 2013.
- Gulfport's Boy Scout 5-33H tested at a peak rate of 902 barrels of condensate per day, 2.9 million cubic feet ("MMCF") per day of natural gas, and 383 barrels of NGLs per day assuming full ethane recovery and a natural gas shrink of 22%, or 1,662 BOE per day.
Gulfport's Boy Scout 5-33H well was recently tested. The Boy Scout 5-33H was drilled to a true vertical depth of 7,867 feet with a 6,029 foot horizontal lateral. The well tested at a rate of 902 barrels of condensate per day and 2.9 MMCF per day of natural gas. Based upon composition analysis, the gas being produced is 1,259 BTU rich gas. Assuming full ethane recovery, the composition above is expected to produce an additional 132 barrels of NGLs per MMCF of natural gas and result in a natural gas shrink of 22%. In ethane rejection mode, the composition is expected to yield 58 barrels of NGLs per MMCF of natural gas and result in a natural gas shrink of 10%. Gulfport is currently flowing the Boy Scout 5-33H into a sales pipeline.
Gulfport is currently flowing three wells into sales. MarkWest Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE:MWE) ("MarkWest") estimates that seven Gulfport wells will be producing by the end of the first quarter.
|GULFPORT ENERGY CORPORATION|
|Projected Date to Begin Flowing into Sales|
|Wagner 1-28H||Currently Producing|
|Boy Scout 1-33H||Currently Producing|
|Boy Scout 5-33H||Currently Producing|
|BK Stephens 1-14H||3/24/2013|
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts