The following table summarizes GLJ's determination of Grizzly's reserves and resources effective December 31, 2012.
|Reserves and Resources||Grizzly|
|(Millions of Barrels)|
|Proved + Probable (2P) Reserves||138|
|Best Estimate (P50) Contingent Resource||3,060|
The GLJ reserve and resource assessment report was prepared in accordance with National Instrument 51-101 using the best practices detailed in the Canadian Oil and Gas Evaluation Handbook. For important qualifications and limitations relating to these oil sands reserves and resources, please see "Oil Sands Reserves & Resources Notes" below.
In the Canadian Oil Sands, Grizzly's Algar Lake SAGD Project is currently in the final stages of construction and Grizzly expects to begin commissioning by the end of the first quarter of 2013 with first production mid-year 2013.Grizzly is currently conducting a 25 well delineation program at May River, with 14 wells completed to date. Following the 2012/2013 winter exploration program, Grizzly's May River property will have been explored to a sufficient level so as to support the filing of an initial 12,000 barrel per day ("bpd") SAGD project regulatory application. Grizzly has entered into a memorandum of understanding that outlines the rate structure for a 10 year agreement with Canadian National Railway Company ("CN") to transport its bitumen to the U.S. Gulf Coast via CN's rail network. This arrangement is expected to provide consistent access to Brent-based pricing from Grizzly's Algar Lake project.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV