- Sales of custom folding cartons increased 18.5% to $12.2 million compared with $10.3 million in the fourth quarter of 2011. The increase was primarily due to the addition of new product lines from several existing customers, the ramp-up of sales from some large customers whose business was earned last year and higher graphics charges, partially offset by lower waste paperboard sales.
- Stock packaging sales were $3.7 million and $3.5 million in the fourth quarters of 2012 and 2011, respectively, reflecting increased holiday sales as a result of Easter being early this year.
- Personalized print sales were $0.7 million in the fourth quarter of 2012 consistent with the prior-year period.
MOD-PAC CORP. Reports Record Quarterly And Annual Product Sales In 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts