Ellen MacArthur Foundation Launches Global Business Alliance: The Circular Economy 100
Dame Ellen MacArthur, initiator of the Foundation, explains: "The circular economy represents a clear and proven opportunity for businesses around the world. Our new initiative brings cohesion and focus to this opportunity and allows businesses to share experiences, learn from best practice and to work together to achieve real business benefits. Each of the members of the CE100 has made a commitment to a circular economy initiative. In total we anticipate that this have a value of more than $10 billion, encouraging innovation, investment and job creation."
For more information visit the CE100 website: http://www.ellenmacarthurfoundation.org/business/ce100.
Ellen MacArthur Foundation Jamie Butterworth, CEO +44(0)1983-296-463SOURCE Ellen MacArthur Foundation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV