Bed-Bugs.co.uk Announces Export Success, Licensing Its Hotel Bedbug Monitoring System In The United States Of America
LONDON, February 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Pioneering British company Bed-Bugs.co.uk is delighted to announce the signing of an exclusive licensing agreement with New York based bed bug specialists Dana K9 Inc.
The agreement allows Dana K9 to use, install and distribute Bed Bugs' Hotel Environmental Monitoring System within New York State and New Jersey.
Widely used throughout the United Kingdom, the Hotel monitoring system is a complete control strategy for the detection and control of bed bug infestations in hotels, hostels and care homes.The system combines patented passive monitoring detection technology with highly developed, eco-friendly, processes for dealing with bed bug infestations. Wherever possible, non-chemical means are used to eradicate bed bug infestations, with a corresponding reduction in potential environmental damage. Inventor of the passive monitoring technology, Bed-Bugs.co.uk managing director David Cain said "Our main focus is research into bed bug infestations and educating people about how to eradicate them. However there is clearly a need for this system in other areas and we are delighted to be able to offer the benefits to the North American market." He continues "There is a growing demand for bed bug solutions which avoid the need for chemical treatment methods and this was one of the aspects of the system which made it particularly attractive to Dana K9 Inc. It's also nice to buck the economic trend and put UK exports back on the map". President of Dana K9 Mrs Kristine Dana added "This is a fantastic system and will be a major step forward in our fight against bed bugs. With its eco-friendly technology and discreet monitors as an added bonus we are really looking forward to introducing it to our customers."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV