February 6, 2013
ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd
. (NasdaqGS: CKSW), the leading provider of automated mobile workforce management and optimization solutions, invites attendees of
Mobile World Congress 2013
to register for
The Power of Enterprise Mobility
. The seminar, addressing the latest trends and challenges in enterprise mobility, will focus on how the convergence of mobile, cloud and artificial intelligence is driving customer service and productivity goals by putting predictive technologies and mobile assistants into the hands of consumers, mobile workers and managers alike.
The Power of Enterprise Mobility seminar will feature ClickSoftware and mobile industry experts, and will provide attendees useful tips on how to deploy an enterprise mobility strategy that takes advantage of emerging technologies, including artificial intelligence.
: ClickSoftware and Industry Analysts
: The Power of Enterprise Mobility Seminar
: Tuesday, 26 February, 15.00-19.00
: Hall 8.0 Seminar Theatre A
- ClickButler: AI- b ased P ersonal A ssistants for B usiness U sers - Dr. Moshe BenBassat Chairman and CEO, ClickSoftware
- The P ower of E nterprise M obility: convergence of mobile technologies - Kevin Benedict, Head Analyst for SMAC, Cognizant
- Evolution of Enterprise Mobility, market trends and what to expect next - Nick McQuire, Vice President Enterprise Mobility, IDC
- Portugal Telecom : Using M obility to T ransform the B usiness and A chieve S trategic G rowth P lans - Paulo Rocha, IT Manager, Portugal Telecom
- Is HTML 5 ready for prime-time? - Gil Bouhnick, Associate Vice President of Mobility, ClickSoftware
"The time for artificial intelligence in everyday life is now," said Dr.
Chairman and CEO, ClickSoftware. "The convergence of mobile, social and cloud provides all the building blocks for service organizations to become real-time service organizations. By adopting mobile personal assistants, which are context aware, anticipate user's needs and act on them proactively, organizations can more quickly react to everything from a scheduling change to a natural disaster, all while keeping management and customers informed."
The mobile eco-system is fast evolving, and businesses need to stay current to remain competitive. Join ClickSoftware and more than 70,000 attendees at Mobile World Congress 2013 to explore the New Mobile Horizon.