BURLINGTON, Massachusetts, February 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. (NasdaqGS: CKSW), the leading provider of automated mobile workforce management and optimization solutions, invites attendees of Mobile World Congress 2013 in Barcelona to register for The Power of Enterprise Mobility. The seminar, addressing the latest trends and challenges in enterprise mobility, will focus on how the convergence of mobile, cloud and artificial intelligence is driving customer service and productivity goals by putting predictive technologies and mobile assistants into the hands of consumers, mobile workers and managers alike.
The Power of Enterprise Mobility seminar will feature ClickSoftware and mobile industry experts, and will provide attendees useful tips on how to deploy an enterprise mobility strategy that takes advantage of emerging technologies, including artificial intelligence.
WHO: ClickSoftware and Industry AnalystsWHAT: The Power of Enterprise Mobility Seminar WHEN: Tuesday, 26 February, 15.00-19.00 WHERE: Hall 8.0 Seminar Theatre A REGISTER: Register Online Discussions include:
- ClickButler: AI- b ased P ersonal A ssistants for B usiness U sers - Dr. Moshe BenBassat Chairman and CEO, ClickSoftware
- The P ower of E nterprise M obility: convergence of mobile technologies - Kevin Benedict, Head Analyst for SMAC, Cognizant
- Evolution of Enterprise Mobility, market trends and what to expect next - Nick McQuire, Vice President Enterprise Mobility, IDC
- Portugal Telecom : Using M obility to T ransform the B usiness and A chieve S trategic G rowth P lans - Paulo Rocha, IT Manager, Portugal Telecom
- Is HTML 5 ready for prime-time? - Gil Bouhnick, Associate Vice President of Mobility, ClickSoftware
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts