Worldwide Express Announces New Carrier Partnership With Cal State Xpress
DALLAS, Feb. 6, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- David R. Kiger, CEO and founder of Worldwide Express, a Dallas-based package and freight shipping firm, announces the expansion of the company's geographic coverage through a new freight carrier agreement with South Gate, Calif.-based Cal State Xpress, Inc.
Cal State Xpress is an ISO Certified regional motor carrier offering Worldwide Express customers less-than-truckload freight service across California, with service centers located in Oakland, San Diego, Fresno and South Gate in greater Los Angeles.
"The more access and flexibility we can provide our customers through agreements with respected carriers such as Cal State Xpress, the more we can continue to grow and enhance our national presence," said Kiger, who founded Worldwide Express in 1995.Cal State Xpress is the latest shipping company to join forces with Worldwide Express, which maintains similar partnership agreements with more than 45 freight carriers located throughout the U.S. to provide flexibility and efficiency to customers. For more information on the agreement between Worldwide Express and Cal State Xpress, please contact Jill Diedrich at (972) 850-5865 or via email at email@example.com. About Worldwide Express Worldwide Express is a global logistics company based in Dallas that has handled millions of package and freight shipments for more than 30,000 small to midsize businesses. With more than 150 franchises across the country, Worldwide Express is one of the largest authorized resellers of express shipping for UPS ®, as well as a trusted freight partner to more than 45 carriers. To learn more, visit http://www.wwex.com. Contact: Jill Diedrich972-850-5865 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Worldwide Express
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV