Chapter 11 Proceedings
On April 2, 2001, Grace and 61 of its United States subsidiaries and affiliates, including its primary U.S. operating subsidiary, W. R. Grace & Co.–Conn., filed voluntary petitions for reorganization under Chapter 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware in order to resolve Grace’s asbestos-related liabilities.
On January 31, 2011, the Bankruptcy Court issued an order confirming Grace’s Joint Plan. On January 31, 2012, the United States District Court issued an order affirming the Joint Plan, which was reaffirmed on June 11, 2012 following a motion for reconsideration. Five parties have appeals pending before the Third Circuit Court of Appeals.
The timing of Grace’s emergence from Chapter 11 will depend on the satisfaction or waiver of the remaining conditions set forth in the Joint Plan. The Joint Plan sets forth how all pre-petition claims and demands against Grace will be resolved. See Grace’s most recent periodic reports filed with the SEC for a detailed description of the Joint Plan.Investor Call Grace will discuss these results during an investor conference call and webcast today starting at 11:00 a.m. ET. To access the call and webcast, interested participants should go to the Investor Information – Investor Presentations portion of the company’s web site, www.grace.com, and click on the webcast link. Those without access to the Internet can listen to the investor call by dialing +1.800.901.5226 (international callers dial +1.617.786.4513) and entering conference ID 22134034. Investors are advised to access the call at least ten minutes early in order to register. An audio replay will be available at 1:00 p.m. ET on February 6 and will be accessible by dialing +1.888.286.8010 (international callers dial +1.617.801.6888) and entering conference call ID 73622027. The replay will be available for one week.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV