- More than 900 Ford dealers will soon be certified to sell plug-in electrified vehicles, up from 200 in November; Ford expects to have EV Certified Ford dealers in all 50 states by spring
- The surge in EV Certified Ford dealers reflects increased demand for the company's electrified vehicles – Ford's market share increased from less than 3 percent in April 2012 to nearly 16 percent in December 2012, second behind only Toyota
- Greater customer access to vehicles such as Focus Electric, C-MAX Energi and Fusion Energi is a necessity as electrified vehicles go mainstream – research shows the number of customers considering plug-in hybrids has grown to 25 percent
One-Third Of All U.S. Ford Dealers To Be Certified To Sell New EVs By Spring; Ford Delivers January Hybrid Sales Record
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.