Crescent Resources Prices $75 Million Tack On Offering Senior Secured Notes Due 2017
CHARLOTTE, N.C., Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Crescent Resources, LLC (the "Company") today announced that the Company and its wholly owned subsidiary, Crescent Ventures, Inc. (together, the "Issuers"), have priced an offering of $75 million aggregate principal amount of their 10.250% senior secured notes due 2017 (the "Notes") at an issue price of 105.50% of the aggregate principal amount of the Notes. The Notes were sold to qualified institutional buyers pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), and to certain non-U.S. persons in accordance with Regulation S under the Securities Act. On August 9, 2012, the Issuers completed a private placement of $350 million aggregate principal amount of their 10.250% senior secured notes due 2017. The Notes and the notes originally issued in August 2012 will be treated as a single class of debt securities under the same indenture. It is anticipated that the offering of the Notes will close on February 8, 2013, subject to customary closing conditions. The Issuers expect to use the net proceeds of the current Notes offering to fund future acquisitions of properties, to make permitted investments and for general corporate purposes.
The Notes will not be registered under the Securities Act or any state securities laws and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from such registration requirements.
This press release is for informational purposes only and neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities and shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a sale of, any securities in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale is unlawful.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV