Life Science Software 2013: Markets And Opportunities
• Disease Biomarkers (Participants n=511): Disclosures from scientists and clinicians on their two main specialist software programs and their two main specialist databases, that provide the greatest support to their work on disease biomarkers; disclosures on the relative importance of specialist software and/or specialist databases and/or specialist data handling systems alongside three other general areas, as areas where innovation is most required in the disease biomarker field; End-users' estimates of the breakdown of their current annual budgets in percentage terms across six general areas, including data handling, specialist software and databases, in the disease biomarker field.
• Participant Organisations: The names, countries and applications of participant organisations
• Organisation Growth Trends: Organisations' reported plans in terms of growth in the area to which the software and databases relate (i.e. decline in activities, activities remain the same or increase in activities).
1 Background (p.5)2 This Study (p.7) 3 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) (p.10) 3.1 Study Questions 3.2 Participants 3.3 Organisations 3.4 Study Findings 3.5 Discussion 3.6 Conclusions 4 DNA Microarray (p.22) 4.1 Study Questions 4.2 Participants 4.3 Organisations 4.4 Study Findings 4.5 Discussion 4.6 Conclusions 5 DNA Sequencing (p.32) 5.1 Study Questions 5.2 Participants 5.3 Organisations 4.4 Study Findings 5.5 Discussion 5.6 Conclusions 6 Flow Cytometry (p.44) 6.1 Study Questions 6.2 Participants 6.3 Organisations 6.4 Study Findings 6.5 Discussion 6.6 Conclusions 7 Mass Spectrometry (p.56) 7.1 Study Questions 7.2 Participants 7.3 Organisations 7.4 Study Findings 7.5 Discussion 7.6 Conclusions 8 Disease Biomarkers (p.70) 8.1 Study Questions 8.2 Participants 8.3 Organisations 8.4 Study Findings 8.5 Discussion 9.6 Conclusions 9 Conclusions (p.81) To order this report: Genomics Industry: Life Science Software 2013: Markets and Opportunities __________________________Contact Nicolas: email@example.com US: (805)-652-2626Intl: +1 805-652-2626
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts