Life Science Software 2013: Markets And Opportunities
• Fields: A breakdown of end-user practices in the use of software and databases (including software/database market brands or in-house) by field (biotechnology, chemicals, clinical or hospital, defence, diagnostics, energy, environmental, food and drink, forensics, geology, government, healthcare, natural products, pharmaceuticals, research institutes, security and university) in the conduct of PCR, DNA microarray, DNA sequencing, mass spectrometry, flow cytometry and disease biomarker studies.
• Regions: A breakdown of end-user practices in the use of software and databases (including software/database market brands or in-house) by regions ( Europe, North America, Asia and Rest of World) in the conduct of PCR, DNA microarray, DNA sequencing, mass spectrometry, flow cytometry and disease biomarker studies.
• Growth: A listing of organisations of participants in the PCR, DNA microarray, DNA sequencing, mass spectrometry, flow cytometry and disease biomarker studies described in this report, according to their anticipated growth in these areas, (i.e. decline in activities, activities remain the same or increase in activities).
• Market Sizes: Estimates of global markets sizes of software and databases used in the PCR, DNA microarray, DNA sequencing, mass spectrometry, flow cytometry and disease biomarker fields. These estimates are based on published market sizes of these fields, and the present study findings described in this report.Key Areas • PCR (Participants, n=614): Disclosures by experienced PCR end-users on their preferred bioinformatics software in the PCR field (including market brands and in-house developed systems); disclosures on the relative importance of specialist data control systems and/or specialist bioinformatics systems, alongside ten other general areas, as areas where innovation is most required in the PCR field; end-users' estimates of the breakdown of their current and future (2012 - 2015) annual budgets in percentage terms across eight general areas, including control and bioinformatics software, in the PCR field.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV