Best Practices For Utilities To Prepare For Electric Vehicles
Key Questions Addressed:
• What are the primary considerations for fleet managers in moving from conventional vehicles to plug-in EVs?
• What is the spectrum of vehicle electrification, from conventional hybrids to pure electric cars?
• What are the levels of EV charging, from standard 110V to industrial-level 500V DC quick charging?• How do battery sizes and charging levels affect driving range and route planning? • How does charging and route planning differ between pure electric cars and plug-in hybrids? • How should a fleet manager approach cost calculations for electrified fleets, especially plug-in hybrids that use both grid-supplied electricity and gasoline as a fuel? Who needs this report? • Municipal and corporate fleet managers • Corporate plant managers Table of Contents 1. Executive Summary 2. Market Update 2.1 Overview 2.1.1 Key Benefits of PEVs 2.1.2 Purchase Costs – ICEs versus PEVs 2.2 Types of EVs as a Spectrum 2.3 Driving BEVs 2.3.1 Nissan LEAF 2.3.2 Ford Focus Electric 2.3.3 Mitsubishi i-MiEV 2.3.4 Honda Fit EV 2.3.5 smart fortwo electric drive 2.3.6 BEV Driving Range Limitations 2.4 Driving PHEVs 2.4.1 Chevrolet Volt 2.4.2 Toyota Prius Plug-in Hybrid 2.4.3 Ford C-MAX Energi 2.4.4 PHEV Fuel Costs 2.5 Battery Charging Requirements 2.5.1 Levels of Charging 2.5.2 Location and Rating of Chargers 2.5.3 Miles of Range Restored per Hour 3. Conclusions and Recommendations 3.1 Wait-and-See Approach 3.2 Test the Waters Approach 3.3 Full Speed Ahead Approach List of Charts, Tables, and Figures • Annual Electric Vehicle Fleet Sales by Vehicle Type, World Markets: 2012-2020 • Series vs. Parallel Drivetrain • Driving Range and Energy Costs of PEVs To order this report: Clean_Vehicle Industry : Best Practices for Utilities to Prepare for Electric Vehicles Contact Nicolas: email@example.comUS: (805)-652-2626Intl: +1 805-652-2626 SOURCE Reportlinker
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts