A BATTLE OF WILLS By Jacqueline Austin Now Available On Kindle
SANTA MONICA, Calif., Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As America enters World War II, a famous Hollywood director takes on an adventurous Nazi artiste. Each filmmaker has been given an urgent mission. Adolf Hitler has told his filmmaker, Leni Riefenstahl, that everyone must see, via her work, that the Third Reich will inexorably take over the world. And Army Chief of Staff General George C. Marshall has told his filmmaker, Frank Capra, that he wants it to be made clear--to the soldiers, to the people, and to the Third Reich--that the Allies understand the stakes and will squash Hitler flat.
From the Nazi rallies at Nuremberg, to the training halls of the US Army, the world stands watching, as the war plays out in the first great media arena in history.
The author of A BATTLE OF WILLS, Jacqueline Austin , has written for the New York Times, LA Times, and Village Voice, where she was nominated for a Pulitzer. Her previous publications for cyberia include the award-winning Treasure Island by cyberia http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cyberia/id402084526?mt=8 and numerous short films.
A BATTLE OF WILLS is the first publication of cyberia media press, the electronic imprint of cyberia media. cyberia media ( www.cyberiamedia.com) is a full service media production and content company based in Santa Monica, California.Publisher: email@example.com Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/A-Battle-Of-Wills-ebook/dp/B00BA3A2J0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1360006983&sr=8-1&keywords=jacqueline+austin+a+battle+of+wills SOURCE cyberia media
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV