Roger Hochschild, president and chief operating officer of Discover, will present at the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Cards, Payments and Financial Technology Symposium in New York on Monday, Feb. 11, 2013, at 7:45 a.m. Eastern time.
A listen-only audio webcast will be posted on the day of the conference to http://investorrelations.discoverfinancial.com/. An archived replay will be available for 90 days after the conference at the same website address.
Discover Financial Services (NYSE: DFS) is a direct banking and payment
services company with one of the most recognized brands in U.S.
financial services. Since its inception in 1986, the company has become
one of the largest card issuers in the United States. The company
, America's cash rewards pioneer,
and offers home loans, private student loans, personal loans, online
savings accounts, certificates of deposit and money market accounts
banking business. Its
businesses consist of
Network, with millions of merchant and cash access locations;
one of the nation's leading ATM/debit networks; and
Club International, a global payments network with acceptance in
more than 185 countries and territories. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV