SAO PAULO, Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Marisa Lojas S.A. (BM&FBovespa: AMAR3; Bloomberg: AMAR3:BZ), announces today the results for the fourth quarter of 2012 (4Q12).
- 14.1% growth in Same Store Sales and 22.7% in total retail sales
- 340 bps gain in Consolidated Gross Margin reaching 51.2%
- 100 bps increase in Retail Gross Margin to 51.8%
- Increase of 80.1% in consolidated and of 68.6% in Retail EBITDA
- Opening of 32 new stores in 2012
- More per M² Project
- Introduction of Footwear Sector in 77 stores, totaling 202 stores by the end of 2012
- 310 stores with sales area reallocation, favoring categories with higher sales per square meter
- Efficiency Plan
- 290 bps reduction in General, Administrative and Selling Expenses as percentage of Consolidated Net Revenues
4Q12 Conference CallDate: February 6, 2013Time: 10:00 a.m. (US EDT) | 01:00 p.m. ( Brasilia)Access phone out of Brazil: +1 (516) 300-1066
IR Contact: +55 (11) 2109-3121 / 6269 firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE Marisa Lojas S.A.