PANAMA CITY, Feb. 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, S.A. ("Bladex", or "the Bank", NYSE: BLX) announced today that the Bank reached a substantial agreement on the terms of sale for Bladex's Asset Management Unit ("the Unit"), and is in the process of completing final documentation. The agreement contemplates the sale of the Unit to current executives of Bladex Asset Management, together with a third party investor. The transaction, which is subject to final documentation and regulatory approvals, is expected to be completed by March 31, 2013.
Bladex is a supranational bank originally established by the central banks of Latin American and Caribbean countries ("the Region"), to support trade finance in the Region. Established in Panama, its shareholders include central and commercial banks in 23 countries in the Region, as well as international and Latin American banks, and private investors.
For more information, please access our website at www.bladex.com or contact:
Mr. Christopher Schech, Chief Financial OfficerBladexBusiness Park Torre V, Piso 5 / Avenida La Rotonda / Urbanizacion Costa del Este Panama City, PanamaTel: (507) 210-8630 E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org i-advize Corporate Communications, Inc.Mrs. Melanie Carpenter / Mr. Peter Majeski20 Broad Street, 25th Floor, New York, NY 10005Tel: (212) 406-3694E-mail address: email@example.com SOURCE Banco Latinoamericano de Comercio Exterior, S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV